HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FILM!
Film Festival Submissions Must Include:
- - Films made during the 2018-2019 school year by student filmmakers from one of the competing high schools.
- - Opening title and ending titling/credits with all crew members’ names spelled correctly.
- - Examples of different film shots and angles.
- - Examples of different editing techniques such as cuts, dissolves, wipes.
- - Approved music (no copyrighted music unless filmmakers have approval)
- - Chosen film festival competition category for their film.
- - High quality rendition of film/video/sound.
- - No inappropriate language / visuals allowed in submitted films.
*Send films to the www.wetransfer.com.
*Film submissions must be 2GB or under when submitting to wetransfer.com
*Contact me on the Contact page if a student film is over 2GB and we’ll come up with an alternative plan for the transfer.